procrastinate...just do it!!!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fate

aahh...that was a long break...well, starting now i shall add blogs regularly...i will try at least.

The summer started off with a blast...a series of ups and downs in the weather - 60F with rain on one day, whereas 91F with no clouds on the other. After infinite trips between my old room and my summer room, I am finally settled in my new room. For the whole year, I had to suffocate in a small single room while my fellow RAs were enjoying a huge comfy double for themselves. I was on the moon when my employer told me that I would be getting a double for myself this summer. Well! I am here in my room right now...sweating my ass off - the two huge windows in my room face the west...u can guess the state I am in right now. I am sure I can bake cookies here. I guess that's fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home